Bilberry Eye Support Advance
Bilberry is similar in appearance to ordinary blueberries, but Bilberry contains four times more anthocyanins than blueberries. The fruit is smaller and harder than blueberries and the pulp is dark purple. Artificial cultivation of bilberries is very hard, so they can only be wild-sourced.
Studies have shown that anthocyanins are strong antioxidant, which can support micro-circulation around the eyes, and thus help protect the capillaries of the eyes. Anthocyanins help synthesize the photopigment rhodopsin, which maintain sharp and clear vision, and improve night vision.
BLACKMORES® Bilberry Eye Support Advanced:
• High-quality, Arctic wild crafted bilberries, which is standardised to contain 36.9% anthocyanins (equivalent to 29.54 mg anthocyanins)
• Also contains Grape Seed, which is standardised to contain 95% procyanidins (equivalent to 142. 5 mg procyanidins)
• Support micro-circulation in the eyes
• Relieves eye strain and eye fatigue
• Anthocyanins help synthesize the photopigment rhodopsin, which improve night vision
Active ingredients per tablet
Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry)
dry fruit extract 80 mg (equiv. to fresh fruit 8000 mg) (standardised to contain anthocyanins 29.54 mg)
Vitis vinifera (grape)
dry seed extract 150 mg (equiv. to dry seed 18000 mg) (standardised to contain procyanidins 142.5 mg)
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.